Why this Blog?

Welcome to my very first blog post!  In a society with so many opinions, I have one too.  You may not care about or like my opinions, and that is okay. We may not see eye to eye on a specific subject, and that's okay too.

 

We're all different and that's what makes us great. I have read so many things about other people who found a type of calling with writing.  My goal here is to put out information that is helpful and creative for anyone who would like to take the time to read it.

When you think about what you want your life to be, what does that look like. I think we at times can get too stuck in our own heads about what we should and shouldn't do.  Maybe others opinions of us, effect us too much. Or maybe it's just me who internalizes everything.  Well here it goes, putting it out here for all of you to see. If this goes anywhere at all:) I have been told that revealing your true self can help break through superficial small talk to make real connections with people, form genuine friendships and deepen the relationships I have.  So with that goal in mind I am starting this blog. 

I am a local real estate agent and this business is swarming with people who are successful and some who put on a face of success, whatever the common idea of success is.  For me, success is not a perfect image, money, fancy cars, expensive clothing and great big houses (even though owning is a great investment). Who doesn't like to enjoy the finer things in life?  All things can be great in moderation. Although I have no judgement toward anyone who wants those things, they just don't do it for me. I have to agree with a quote from a famous 90's rap song and the late Notorious BIG, "more money, more problems".  For me personally, I want to share whatever it is that I have been blessed with because that gives me joy.  And no, most of the time it is not money. Openly, I love relationships, making friends, and interacting with new people as much as I am allowed to.  But secretly, I am a little afraid to meet new people and then wonder what they will think of me.  Am I meeting their expectations? I hope so! In the real world we cannot please everyone so there must be balance. I will continue to do my best!  I really have been able to enjoy the clients that I have been able to assist with their real estate needs. 

Curious what I will write about? This isn't just a real estate blog. There will be real estate posts, but I also hope to a have a little something for everyone. So please check back often or follow for future posts!

                                     

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my post.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Happened to My Hershey's??!!

Take the Cape!